Second Lane Beach,
Chennai - 600 001.
INDIA

✆: 1800 102 6242 ( 10AM to 8PM 7 Days )
✉: [email protected]

iberry Mobile Phone

Item not delivered

on 2016-01-18 10:02:45

Hello sir, I am ordered a product from eBay online service at 18 December 2015 at pune,company says item delivedelivered at 19 December 2015. But I have not received product. I contacted with company customer service but they are not solved my problem. I am also claimed my product but they are closed my claim and not contacting me. So I am trying to contact them but they are not respond me....

unnecessary deduction from main balance

Siddhi jain on 2016-01-08 06:43:50

Sir, my registered Id is 1006448110. And my mobile no. Is 9694419318.i complain so many times that I am not receiving channel on my TV. After that a service provider visit to us and without giving any information to us he change tha set box of cost 350rs and he also not give any details regarding the cost of set up box. If he informed us before change the set up box we are not giving permission t...

handset not recieved

yogender dhiman on 2016-01-05 08:41:14

service center received my handset in november of 14 but till now they are not solving the issue every time they say the problem will solve in few days but now i m so frustate that they clearly say about co. issue and suggest me go to the consumer court please take my comlaint as a serious problem it create me under deppression moment. thank you...

not returning of faulty cell phone

on 2016-01-02 14:39:24

Respected sir, I purchased a mobile phone of the above said company aganist proper recipt that was completely faulty .officials at intex outlet asked me to deposit the faulty mobile for repla ement .having warranty they decived me for more than two months wasting my time .kindly direct the concerned to return a fresh / repaired mobile so that i can overcome this mental agony. Yours fai...

not returning of faulty cell phone

tariq ahmad bhat on 2016-01-02 14:23:57

Respected sir, I purchased a mobile phone of the above said company aganist proper recipt that was completely faulty .officials at intex outlet asked me to deposit the faulty mobile for repla ement .having warranty they decived me for more than two months wasting my time .kindly direct the concerned to return a fresh / repaired mobile so that i can overcome this mental agony. Yours fai...

different rules of every employee

nikita on 2016-01-02 05:25:54

There are three govt rasan shops in kapashera new delhi,they all are making there own rules,they given the silp in the morning and given the food at evening.they think that customers arte fool they make them fool,they didnt given the wheat in exchange of rice.there were a one shop no 31 m/s yadav rasan store,that guy misbhevaing with the customers nd he is very rude they didnt given the wheat in e...

No Response against my Complaint

Shreenivas Telang on 2015-12-30 07:50:27

Respected Sir, i have raised my complaint against wrong supplied product with supplier (Print Venue). Regarding my issue i have called customer care so many time and i will get only one answer every time i,e you will get the resolution from our side, but till date i am not received any solution. this issue raised last three months before. please help me to get this resolve. DetAI...

NOT ISSU ATM AND CHECK

on 2015-12-29 06:18:09

sir, maine STATE BSNK OF INDIA ME SAVING a/c khulwaya tha. mera a/c no. hai 33513036962, branch code sbin0000407. khamgaon buldhana maharastra. es branch ne mujhe atm aur check dene se mana kar diya, meri age 60 saal hai, mai kabhi baccho ke pass gujarat, up. rahta hu,gujarat ya up sbi wale slip par paisa nahi de rahe hai, mai kya karu. jo ki mai khamgaon jakar sbi ko reqwest kiya tha but un l...

Refund

karunakara reddy on 2015-12-26 07:14:58

I have tried to book tickets on 08-dec-2015 for journey date 10-dec-2015 ,from kadapa to Bangalore in apsrtc online site, they have deducted my amount 381 rupees but they have not generated ticket, again I tried for booking agin they deduct 381 rupees but they have not generated tickets. so total 381+381=762 rupees they have deducted. I have raise this issue in their customer care service , they ...