Second Lane Beach,
Chennai - 600 001.
INDIA

✆: 1800 102 6242 ( 10AM to 8PM 7 Days )
✉: [email protected]

iberry Mobile Phone

Denied to replacement

B Balaji Rao on 2016-04-24 12:44:12

Hi Sir, As i had purchased Samsung A8 mobile worth Rs 26,000, I had a issue in the pop up notification issue in the screen, As this problem was occurred in the 2nd day of the mobile purchased, As there is replacement policy in Samsung for 7 days replacement policy, However the issue is not resolved i visited the service center for 4 times for the same issue but issue was not resolved now they ar...

Return policy

Deepak on 2016-03-31 15:42:04

I have orderes shirt combo no 187028443874891 this was not the same shirt that i have ordered and i have ordered XL size and this is a large size and material is also third class and now they are refuse to pay my money so sir please help me in this matter and take a strick action against this company...

want refund

on 2016-03-27 11:50:20

I sent it back via own its return courier and did not take someone from snapdeal so i sent from another courier James scot black polyester A line dress Suborder id - 14981067781 Order id - 11898411103...

MOBILE NOT REPAIRED EVEN AFTER 4 TIMES

devender on 2016-03-19 22:40:16

MOBILE NOT REPAIRED EVEN AFTER 4 TIMES DEAR SIR I BOUGHT A LAVA CDMA CJ142J MOBILE..BUT AFTER 3 DAYS IT CREATS A PROBLEM.IT SHOWS A SIGHN OF HEADPHONE EVEN WITHOUT ATTACHMENT OF HEADPHONE. I WILL SEND IT INTO SERVICE CENTER IN FOUR TIMES..BUT IT WAS NOT REPAIRED PROPERLY..AND THEY WILL REFUSED TO GIVE ME A NEW MOBLE AND DIDNT REFUND MY MONEY BACK..PLEASE HELP ME TO SORT OUT THIS PROBLEM...

laptop replacement

on 2016-03-07 16:10:19

Dear sir/madam, I have purchased laptop from pinnacle infotech durgapur west bangal.the seller have committed that he will replacement for laptop.but now he is not agree for replacement.and he have recived my laptop on 4-2-2016.and he have given in writing on the original laptop bill.dear sir I am facing many problem in my official job.I am in problem.please help me....

laptop replacement

on 2016-03-07 16:08:31

Dear sir/madam, I have purchased laptop from pinnacle infotech durgapur west bangal.the seller have committed that he will replacement for laptop.but now he is not agree for replacement.and he have recived my laptop on 4-2-2016.and he have given in writing on the original laptop bill.dear sir I am facing many problem in my official job.I am in problem.please help me....

laptop replacement

Rajnish kumar on 2016-03-07 16:06:29

shopclues not responding

anshul sharna on 2016-02-20 17:43:05

I buy a home theater from ShopClues online 4 months before.this product was not good and not worked properly.I return that product to shopclue and they send me new product but again in which fault found and one speaker was missing .I write many times to shopclues and they tolde me send product by me to them .I send product them by trackon .my product was return to me by trackon and they said that ...